Wheel kits are suggested to people who want to ease up the process of moving their docks. Installed on a lightweight fixed dock, it will ease up its displacements when encountering seasonal water fluctuations. It will also be a great help for the installation of your dock or its removal for wintertime.
- 2-pack strong high-density polyethylene wheels with 1-13/16 in. center hole to match the included hubs. Each wheel is 24 in. x 8 in
- Includes 2 marine grade hot dip galvanized steel hubs with large flat washers and sturdy R-pins for a secure installation. They are design to fit
- Wheels are perforated to allow water to slowly infiltrate once submerged and to gradually run out to lighten the dock on the ground
- Will fit on most docks using pipes up to 1.8 in. O.D.
- Wheel working capacity: 750 lbs. each
- Will work well on a sandy ground
- Return Policy