Manufactured with specially formulated polyurethane and combined with fire retardants and UV inhibitors, NextStone insulated stone siding panels and accessories are cast from actual stone and rock patterns. Our unique manufacturing process gives NextStone products the most authentic faux stone siding look on the market today. NextStone siding panels can be easily installed at home with no formal training. The innovative panel have been designed to totally rid the need to hire masonry installers, professional siding installers or skilled laborers. Each of the easily managed, lightweight panels only weigh about 1 lb./sq. ft., removing the need to pay for additional materials, equipment or labor.
- Lightweight polyurethane trims are processed with an in-mold coating to prevent fading and are used to trim windows and doors or as a general termination piece to finish an end
- Molds are made from actual stone so each ledger is fully textured and produced with rich colors giving the appearance of real stone
- Sandstone window door trim pieces are toe screwed through the front face then filled with grout and concealed with matching paint or can be screwed at an angle through the inside
- Window door trim can be miter cut to create a 90° angle or can be straight butt against each other
- Panels slide behind face of window door trim hiding any exposed polyurethane and giving a clean trimmed appearance
- Each trim piece is 4 ft. for a total of 16 lin. ft. per box
- Energy savings with increased R-value