Savor the flavor of fresh, homemade, restaurant-quality pasta made right in your own home. Say goodbye to boxed, pre-packaged, and mass-produced pasta! The flavor and texture of homemade pasta is unlike anything you've tasted, and nothing can compare once you've tried it. You'll never want to eat boxed pasta ever again! Luckily, with your Ovente Stainless Steel Pasta Maker, you won't have to. And you can enjoy fresh pasta anytime, anywhere. Your pasta dishes will surely be a hit among friends and family at parties, potlucks, and other events. So go ahead, share the wealth. To make pasta, affix the clamp to a table, then prepare the dough on a powdered table and flatten it out by passing it through the machine. The pasta maker gives you 7 different thickness options ranging from 0.5 to 3mm, so flatten it out until you reach your desired thickness, then repeat. Please see user manual for more detailed instructions. Not only can you make the best-tasting pasta with this versatile appliance, you can also use it to make ramen noodles, flatten out polymer clay, fondant for cakes, and roll out dough to serve any purpose. So if you're not feeling like pasta today, there are many other things you can create with your pasta maker, which was designed for everyday use.
- High-Quality - Constructed from sturdy food grade carbon and high grade 304 stainless steel so you can continue to use your pasta maker for many years to come.
- Incredible Value - Comes with 3 premium attachments that make the pasta-making process much easier. These attachments are stainless steel hand crank with a plastic handle an adjustable countertop clamp and a double pasta cutter attachment.
- Easy to Use - Ovente makes it easy to create fresh homemade and authentic pasta in the comfort of your own home. The clamp is adjustable so that it fits securely on any countertop and the hand crank allows you to easily roll out dough to turn it into different types of pasta.
- Versatile & Customizable - Features a 7-position dial which helps you choose the exact thickness of the pasta dough. The included double cutter attachment allows you to make delicious and flavorful spaghetti and/or fettucine.
- Easy to Clean - To clean the machine after use a brush or wooden rod. Do NOT clean with water. If necessary apply a few drops of Vaseline oil or mineral oil on the ends of the cutting rollers.
- US-based Customer Service lets you buy with confidence. Ovente warranties that the product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions, for 1 year from the original purchase date.
- Return Policy