This Oatey Safe-Flo 1 oz. Lead-Free Silver Solder is good for soldering copper pipe and fittings. It has a wide melting range of 415 to 455 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is easy to use in plumbing, HVAC, fire sprinkler and other systems. The lead-free solder is safe for potable water applications.
- Use on copper tube and fittings in plumbing, HVAC, fire sprinkler and other systems
- Compatible with common plumbing solder paste fluxes
- 100% lead-free silver solder wire
- Patented alloy provides high strength joints
- 1 oz. coil
- Melting range between 415 and 455 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets requirements of the safe drinking water act for use on potable water pipes