What better way to serve the timeless Mule than in an Old Dutch Mule Mug. The Mule is a classic cocktail usually served in a copper mug that has been refreshing taste buds since the 1940's. That famous blend of vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice can be enjoyed, especially so, with our special Monogrammed Mule Mug. Featuring an attractive smooth finish to please the eye, our mug comes stylishly monogrammed with a single letter, making it a fun, distinguishable and personalized gift. It is also made of Solid Copper, which not only keeps your drink cool, but brings out the flavors of your mule recipe. This mug is built to last with a lacquered coating to prevent tarnishing, and nickel lining for easy maintenance. Comes in a set of 4.
- Each set of four 16 oz. mugs is pre-engraved with your choice of single-letter monogram
- Made-to-last mugs of nickel-lined solid copper feature cast brass handles for a vintage look
- A coating of resilient lacquer resists tarnishing, keeping these mugs looking good for years with minimal upkeep
- Individually packed in full color gift box
- Packaging includes the legend of the mule as well as recipe and care instructions
- Return Policy