Widely considered to be the superior and most premium Christmas tree for many reasons, a Noble Fir truly distinguishes itself by displaying the most attractive qualities of all other varieties combined. Noble Fir trees have a lovely pine-scented fragrance comparable to that of a Douglas Fir, the exceptionally long needle retention of a Nordmann Fir, and the beautifully symmetrical form of a Grand Fir. Strong and beautifully tiered branches form the ultimate classical Christmas tree shape while also providing unique colorful interest with deep shades of blue-green needles. This impressive tree boasts some of the strongest branches of any Christmas tree and when compared to other varieties, up to twice the amount of ornaments and decorations can be hung on a Noble Fir. The rare bluish-green foliage further complements traditional Christmas decorations of red and green hues by serving as the perfectly colored backdrop. A naturally grown pyramidal form and lush multi-tiered branching structure continue to help make Noble Firs one of the most sought-after and highly demanded Christmas trees in the United States. Noble Fir trees have long held the place of the most coveted variety of Christmas tree and its easy to see why. No matter which qualities are important to you when searching for the perfect Christmas tree, a beautiful and superior Noble Fir is sure to be the right choice.
- May require smaller tree stand! The smaller base of this tree may not be compatible with common tree stands meant for larger 6'-8' Christmas trees.
- Displays the most attractive qualities of all other varieties combined
- Superior and most premium variety of Christmas tree
- Emits a lovely pine-scented fragrance comparable to that of a Douglas fir
- Outlasting needle retention makes a noble perfect for early holiday season decorators
- Compared to other varieties, up to twice the amount of ornaments and decorations can be hung on a noble fir