Prairie Fire Crabapple trees display some of the most stunning color of all, blooming into a totally unique shade of hot pink. These blossoms are certainly the flashy signature of Prairie Fire, leading it to become 1 of the most popular ornamental Crabapples in the United States. The attractiveness isn't limited to spring however, as the leaves are naturally colored a light shade of purple in the tips. This purple and green color combination will last all summer and into fall until they turn a brilliant shade of bright red in autumn. Its bright red fruit adorns the Prairie Fire tree all summer, autumn and long after the leaves fall off in winter. Prairie Fire is a unique and beautiful tree with colors that transform with the seasons and keep your interest all year long.
- Prairie fire is a true ornamental tree, displaying different colors that transform with the seasons
- Scarlet buds bloom into lavish magenta flowers that cover the limbs in early spring
- Purple foliage of prairie fire trees provide a splash of contrasting color all summer long, adding depth to a landscape
- Bright red fruit adorns the branches well into winter, long after the leaves have fallen
- Prairie fire is widely regarded as among the most low-maintenance and disease-resistant crabapples