Presenting a wonderful pair of images from turn of the century art deco/art nouveau style product advertisements. On the front is the art of Louise Max for Blue Moon Perfume No. 9 depicting a simple blue crescent moon against a dark background wreathed by a flowering vine. The back features a pink version of a classic Franz Lenhart print of a fashionable woman advertising Modiano brand tobacco. These vintage art deco style images provide unique, urbane interior design elements perfect for any living room, bedroom, dining room, or kitchen. This three panel screen has different images on each side, as shown.
- High quality wood and fabric covered room divider
- Carefully constructed reinforced wood frames of hardy, kiln dried spruce, covered top to bottom, front and back, and on the edges, with stretched poly-cotton blend canvas
- Printed with high saturation ink to create a beautiful, long lasting image
- Almost entirely opaque very little light can pass through the layers of canvas, offering complete privacy
- Very tough and durable, yet light and portable
- Great for dividing space, redirecting foot traffic, providing privacy, hiding unsightly areas or equipment, setting a background for plants or sculptures, or defining a cozy space