After all cavities have been filled with AttiCat Expanding Blown-In Insulation, tapered wood plugs are used to plug insulation access holes. The plugs are 3 in. in diameter and can be used for both interior and exterior access holes. For most interior and exterior wall applications, the wood plugs should be recessed and sealed with caulk or commercially available non-shrink patching compound. Different patching compounds can be purchased for different types of wall construction material, including stucco. Additional patch material may be required to maintain vapor retarder integrity, e.g., tape, foil patches, etc.
- Dimensions: 3 in. x 3 in.
- Application: Plug insulation access holes in your walls
- Easy to install; gently tap the plug into place with a hammer
- 3 in. wood plugs for insulating existing walls with AttiCat expanding blown-in insulation
- Compliment the AttiCat insulation wall solution
- Caps the 3 in. holes after drilling and filling the wall
- Buying guide and insulation calculator: