Performacide is EPA-Registered to kill canine parvovirus, coronavirus, feline calicivirus, avian influenza-A virus, MRSA, E. coli, and many more viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, mold and mildew. Performacide is easy to use. It requires no wiping and no rinsing. The active ingredients are contained within a handy pouch. Simply insert the pouch into an opaque container and fill with water. No more pouring chemicals or complicated dilutions. Eliminates messes, spills, and many safety concerns. Performacide is safe to use on stainless steel, plastic, vinyl, and stone without corroding or causing wear and tear. An ideal solution for groomers, kennels and day care, veterinary offices, feed and supply stores, pet shops, and animal rescue facilities.
- Kills Canine Parvovirus, Influenza-A, Feline Calicivirus, Avian Influenza-A, and many more
- Easy to use: no pouring, measuring or diluting chemicals
- Save space, active ingredient is contained within a handy pouch, no more shipping water
- Eliminates all odors and odor-causing bacteria
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include: homes, veterinary hospitals, groomers, breeders, and kennels
- 32 oz. kit contains a 1.19 gram ClO2 generating pouch, 32 oz. mixing and storage bottle with trigger sprayer