Powercoil wire thread inserts are manufactured from precision profiled diamond shaped stainless steel wire and formed into a helical spiral. They provide high strength internal threads that resist the effects of temperature and corrosion. Their unique design ensures superior threads whose compound performance cannot be reproduced by any other single fastening method. They are much lighter and less expensive than any other equivalent type of thread insert and because of their compact size they can generally be incorporated into existing designs where no previous provision has been made.
- Thread repair kit containing drill, tap, installation tool, tang break tool, quantity of inserts and instructions
- Used to repair damaged or worn out threads
- Used to create new stronger threads in original equipment
- Provide a permanent, corrosion and wear resistant internal thread
- Powercoil kits contain the wire thread inserts, tap, installation tool