This lock and door reinforcer is constructed of stainless steel and fits 1-3/4 in. T doors. It features a recessed latch plate pocket for flush installation of hardware. This security device assists in preventing forced entry by reinforcing the weak spot of an entry door, and it can be used on both metal and wood doors. This item accommodates key-in knob locksets on doors that have 2-1/8 in. bore sizes with a backset of 2-3/8 in. The width of this door guard is 3-7/8 in. and it is 9 in. tall. These door reinforcers are easy to install and they are used by many. All installation fasteners are included with this item.
- Used to reinforce and repair doors to aid in preventing forced entry
- Fits 1-3/4 in. T doors, 2-1/8 in. bores, 2-3/8 in. backset, 3-7/8 in. W x 9 in. H
- Satin finish
- Stainless steel construction
- Installation fasteners included
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
- Return Policy