Pure Beauty Farms is proud to grow one of the largest selections of Garden Chrysanthemum. The Garden Mum is a must have for the fall garden or seasonal doorstep. Mums are available in a huge selection of colors and varieties. Mum flowers can vary from double petals, semi-double and fringed. Mums make exceptional container plants to be mixed with pansies, cabbage, kale, heuchera, euphorbia, grasses and more. Mums also make great landscape companions to fall interest shrubs like Nandina, Holly, Burning Bush, Witch-hazel and more.
- Full to partial Sun, at least 6-hours of direct sunlight is ideal
- Plant about 2 ft. apart in bedding areas
- Fertilize with a slow release fertilizer (Osmocote) after planting and water in thoroughly
- Water mums from the soil to prevent stem rot
- Once the ground freezes and plant becomes dormant, mulch well to prevent the roots from freezing