The QEP 11 in. Traditional Carbon Steel Trowel features a durable, hardened and tempered steel blade. The large wooden handle makes this trowel easy to maneuver. The die-cast aluminum shank supports this trowel with extra strength. Use this trowel to easily apply thinset while installing ceramic, aluminum and metal wall tile from 6 in. x 6 in. to 12 in. x 12 in.
- For applying thinset while installing ceramic, aluminum and metal wall tile from 6 in. x 6 in. to 12 in. x 12 in.
- 11 in. x 4.5 in. carbon steel blade has been hardened, tempered, ground and polished for durability
- Large wooden handle for an easy grip
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- Die-cast aluminum shank for added strength
- 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. V-notch
- Recommended notch size by NTCA