The QEP Titanium-Coated Tungsten-Carbide Tile Cutter Replacement Wheel is the original equipment replacement part for QEP tile cutter models 10624Q, 10632Q, 10636Q, 10480Q and 10521Q. This wheel is designed for accurate scoring on porcelain and ceramic tile. The titanium coating helps maintain a hard, sharp scoring edge that resists getting dull. Should the scoring wheel become dull, replacing it will help maintain the cutter's optimal performance.
- For cutting wall and floor tiles with score and snap tile cutters
- Titanium coated tungsten carbide construction for superior strength
- Fits most tile cutters that use 7/8 in. ball bearing cutting wheels
- Wipe clean when finished to prevent build up and maintain optimal performance
- Replacement cutting wheel for 10624Q, 10632Q, 10636Q, 10480Q and 10521Q tile cutters
- Check tile cutter replacement parts list to ensure this wheel is compatible with your cutter
- Tool tip: always take a spare cutting wheel to the job site, so you will be ready to replace a worn wheel without interruption