The Quiet Glide rolling ladder is a classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the Quiet Glide rolling library ladder, it is all about choice. Quiet Glide provides rolling library ladder hardware kits, rail kits and wood ladder kits. Our rolling library ladder hardware kits come in four finishes, three types of upper guides and three styles of ladder wheels. Our unique ladder rail system is the only library ladder rail kit on the market that offers solid aluminum rails - not hollow tubes. The Quiet Glide rolling ladders are made from the metal-work to the steam-bent handrails. All the parts on a Quiet Glide rolling library ladder are machined or manufactured by American Craftsman. Our installation guide will help you choose the design and products for your application.
- Quiet Glide rail connector can be used when joining rolling ladder rails together for a longer rolling ladder application. Purchase one splice kit for every two rails being joined together.
- Special splice kit designed for joining Quiet Glide rails together
- Hides within the rails for a seamless appearance
- Set screws lock joining rails in place
- Easy installation
- Refer to installation guide for ordering additional ladder hardware based on application
- How To Install Barn Doors