JM Unfaced Formaldehyde-free fiberglass insulation offers R-values ranging from R-11 to R-38, as well as effective thermal and noise control. it delivers comfort helping homes stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter to reduce energy costs. Our Unfaced fiberglass insulation is available in pre-cut batts for standard-sized wall cavities and in rolls that can be cut to fit any size cavity. Great for: new construction and remodels.
- For use in 2 in. x 6 in. steel stud framed walls
- Batts are precut for use in standard 8 ft. walls with 24 in. on-center stud spacing
- Unfaced/without a vapor retarder, can be added to existing insulation
- Improves energy efficiency and provides sound control
- JM's bio-based binder is mostly made from rapidly renewable plant based materials, satisfying increased demand for agriculturally sourced products
- JM is a partner of the seal and insulate with ENERGY STAR program
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Energy Efficiency