Built on the trust of the trades, you need tools designed for experts and built to last. Experience the durability of the RIDGID 15 Screw Feed Tubing and Conduit Cutter (catalog number 32920) with 3/16"-1-1/8" capacity (catalog number 32920, model 15). This powerful cutter delivers clean square cuts to aluminum, copper, brass, and thin-wall steel tubing with a capacity of 3/16 inch to 1-1/8 inch to the exact length you need for an optimized performance with each use. It features a convenient fold-away reamer that is stored in the frame for easier tube cleaning preparation to ensure an efficient connection. Engineered for maximum accuracy, this cutter is constructed with a high-quality steel cutting wheel for a long life and contains a spare wheel stored in the knob. Additionally, the cutter's large ergonomic X-CEL knob provides a firm grip for quick and easy tube cutting while the X-CEL detent wheel pin allows for simple cutter wheel changes within seconds with no tools needed and no lost clips. RIDGID is a global manufacturer trusted by the skilled trades in more than 100 countries. RIDGID products are purpose built for professionals in the evolving commercial, industrial and energy markets who install and maintain the world's infrastructure. RIDGID - Built For Those Who Know.
- Convenient fold-away reamer stored in the frame for easier tube cleaning preparation to ensure an efficient connection
- X-CEL knob provides a firm grip for quick and easy tube cutting while the X-CEL detent wheel pin allows for simple cutter wheel changes within seconds with no tools needed and no lost clips
- Ergonomic design features large X-CEL knob provides a firm and controlled grip for quick and easy tube cutting
- Engineered for maximum accuracy with a heavy-duty high precision steel cutting wheel and a spare wheel stored in the knob
- High-quality steel build provides long-lasting durability for a long service life that can withstand heavy-duty and daily use
- Tube cutter includes a spare cutter wheel
- Includes a spare cutter wheel
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details.
- Return Policy