Give veggies and more the steam treatment with the handy Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick 3 qt. Covered Multi-Pot Set with Steamer. This convenient three-piece set offers a fast and easy way to steam everything from garden-fresh veggies to plump, briny shrimp to piquant tamales and more. The saucepot features durable aluminum construction to promote fast, even heating while helping to reduce hot spots that would boil steaming water or liquid away. The sturdy hard enamel exterior features warm, welcoming color in Rach’s rustic-modern Cucina palette. A shatter-resistant glass lid keeps the steaming and cooking action visible and the heat and moisture inside. And the saucepot, lid and polished stainless steel steamer insert sport coordinating, grippy rubberized handles that are double-riveted for plenty of solid, comfortable support. This clever steamer set makes fast work of cooking delicious vegetables, potatoes, fresh corn cobbettes for the kids, and other delish foods. The handy saucepot and lid also combine as a separate piece of cookware whenever you need one. Rachael’s stylish color sense meets convenience with the distinctive espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick that releases foods effortlessly, complements the exterior, and cleans up easily.
- Rachael Ray Cucina cookware features rustic colors and modern design that fuses relaxed style and everyday functionality
- Durable aluminum saucepot construction promotes even heating; sturdy, stylish hard enamel exterior is easy to clean
- Steamer insert features polished stainless steel construction; shatter-resistant glass lid seals in steam and heat while cooking stays visible
- Saucepot features stylish, espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick for efficient food release and easy cleanup
- Both pots and lids feature colorful, grippy silicone rubberized handles for solid, comfortable grasp
- Oven safe to 400°F, the steamer set is suitable for all stovetops, except induction, this rustic, earthy butter warmer is a welcome addition to inviting serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the Rachael Ray Cucina collection