The Razor-Back round point shovel is the ideal tool for breaking up hard, rocky soil. Its 48 in. Northern White hardwood handle delivers strength and durability in heavy-duty applications. The shovel's industrial-grade steel blade features a closed back design to prevent soil buildup, while the 11 in, extended socket with a dual rivet connection reduces handle breakage. A foot step provides comfort and control while digging and excavating in various soils.
- Shop all Razor-Back Shovels here!
- Ideal for digging and excavation in various soils
- Closed-back industrial gauge tempered steel blade with forward turned step
- Extended tab socket reduces handle breakage
- Premium 48 in. Northern white hardwood handle