The Renogy 10A Wanderer solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. With a simple interface for ease of use, this controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. Designed for off-grid solar applications, this advanced charge controller is compatible with various types of 12V/24V batteries, including Lithium!
- Optimized for a 12-Volt/24-Volt system; deep cycle sealed (AGM), gel, flooded and lithium battery option ready
- Smart 4-stage PWM charging (bulk, boost, float, and equalization) and temperature compensation increases battery life and improves system performance; intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit and reverse current
- Backlit LCD screen displays system operation, diverse load control, and error codes
- Integrated 5-Volt 2 Amp USB ports to charge USB devices; compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with the BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of the Renogy DC Home smartphone app
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries
- Installation Notes: The default starting position of the Wanderer controller terminal hatches are closed (in the UP position) that could mistakenly look like an open wire hatch. Make sure to FIRST lower each terminal hatch by screwing the terminals counterclockwise (CCW) to expose the wire terminal hatch to the open position. THEN secure each cable by rotating the screws clockwise (CW) to the closed position