Used for field work around the world, our hard-cover books are made to endure the onslaught of the elements as well as the slow, insidious passage of time. The durable coated fabric cover protects your field notes from impact and weather. Rite in the Rain weather-resistant, archival-grade paper holds up through exposure to moisture and a lifetime in storage. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
- Weatherproof paper: 160 pages / 80 sheets per book, all-weather paper wont turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap make sure your book stays right in the rain
- Cover/binding: everything in this bound book is designed to survive mother nature's wrath the fibrinoid cover, the rite in the rain paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue is weatherproof
- Handy reference: rulers, conversion charts, and map scales will be handy in the field or jobsite
- Write in the rain: when wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a fisher space pen.standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off rite in the rain paper
- Admissible: for legal defensibility, a notebook is required to have sequentially numbered, sewn-bound pages, this book not only meets these requirements, it also has perforated pages and archival grade paper
- Recyclability: unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based rite in the rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle rite in the rain as you would other office printer paper