Maximize your utility knife performance with the ROBERTS Hawk Utility Blade. This blade is constructed of high performance SK2 steel, which is known for its toughness, wear resistance, and high hardness. With the fine point, this blade will make precise cuts more comfortably and with more visibility than standard utility knife blades. This concave hook blade cuts acrylic light panels, LVP, vinyl tile, rubber and flooring underlayment.
- For cutting and scoring various materials with a utility knife, including LVP, acrylic light panels, vinyl tile, rubber and flooring underlayment
- Tough SK2 Carbon Steel blade offers good wear resistance for dependable, everyday cutting and trimming
- Extremely sharp, concave blade for precise cutting and more visibility of the cut line than standard utility blades
- Fits most standard utility knives, no matter the brand
- Compatible with ROBERTS 10-218F, 10-221 and 10-920-6 utility knives
- 5 replacement Hawk blades to keep handy for fast blade changes
- Blade measures 2.3 in. long x 0.75 in. wide x 0.65 mm thick