The exclusive machining and grinding of the roller guide on the Rubi STD 1/4 in. scoring wheel allows this scoring wheel to offer exceptional quality in scoring ceramic tiles for coverings. The incision of the roller guide is clean and shallow, resulting in a cut without chipping the enamel or any deviations. The handle (patent protected) is manufactured by injection with a new high teCH that offers the professional maximum precision due to its unique design with triple fluting and high wear resistance. The triple fluting (under patent) of the handles on all the scoring wheels in the Rubi range ensures the professional installer the best fixing of the scoring wheel in the tile cutter, as well as greater precision during scoring.
- The STD 1/4 in. scoring wheel includes a roller guide made of tungsten carbide with high wear resistance
- Manufactured in highly resistant and durable tungsten carbide
- Perfect for ceramic tiles
- Best for wall tiles
- Straight and clean cuts, great resistance and precision
- Handle made with a patented geometry for a maximum precision and minimum vibration
- Easy to use and replace