The Rubi EASY GRES kit is used to drill holes both vertically and horizontally. Its functional design incorporating a water tank with flow control valve simplifies the process of drilling holes in porcelain, stone and ceramic. The EASY GRES guide attaches easily to any surface, thanks to its renewable adhesive.
- 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. drill bits included to be used with stands drills, with lateral opening to improve cooling of the drill bit and to allow the elimination of solid waste produced after drilling
- Recommended speed of use between 400 and 1000 r.p.m. depending of the material to be drilled
- Facilitates the installation of bathroom fixtures
- Average life between 10 and 15 holes depending on the material and properly use
- To achieve a better finish and a longer life of the drill bit, it’s important to observe the adequate speed of use and to apply a moderate pressure during the drilling