Do you find yourself running out of open storage or display space in your home office? This common problem has an easy, and stylish solution. The library hutch from the Aspen Post collection allows you to elevate the common home office furniture products that are currently in your home. To enhance the Sauder products you already own, this library hutch attaches to Library Base (427015) or Lateral File (427013). The top of this library bookcase features a strong and lightweight 1" panel construction, making it sturdy enough for your books and binders while keeping it easy to assemble and rearrange. Your items will be able to fit perfectly no matter their height because this 2 shelf bookcase features two adjustable shelves that allows you to customize your library hutch to fix your storage needs. Finished in a Prime Oak which perfectly complements other Aspen Post items as well as items already in your home, this wood hutch with shelves adds the perfect amount of open storage to your library base or lateral file.
- Attaches to Library Base 427015 or Lateral File 427013 for additional storage and display
- Top features strong and lightweight 1" panel construction for durability and easy assembly
- Two adjustable shelves to accommodate items of various heights
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.9 for safety, durability, and structural performance
- 5 year limited warranty
- Finished in Prime Oak
- Maximum weight capacity per adjustable shelf is 25 lbs.
- Made in USA
- Return Policy