The Sunex 2300 ½ in. Drive Universal Impact Joint adapts any socket for use in swivel applications. It is forged from high grade Cr-Mo steel, designed with radius corners, and made with a ball detent. All of this ensures our adapters' professional-level performance. Meets ANSI Standards.
- Universal impact joint adapts any socket for use in swivel applications
- Cr-Mo steel sockets provide the strength and flexibility to handle high torque impact tools
- Radius corner design reduces wear and increases torque on fasteners by placing the force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners
- Ball detent holds socket in place
- Flexibility allows for greater access around obstructions
- All Sunex sockets meet ANSI Standards, ensuring peak performance and durability
- Lifetime Warranty with SUNEXpress