Enjoy fresh filtered water and ice with your Samsung Refrigerator utilizing a genuine Samsung Water Filter. Your water filter should be replaced every 350 Gal. or every 6 months for best results. You will see a filter indicator light displayed on your fridge when it's time to replace. Save more for you and the environment while reducing contaminants in your drinking water.
- Fresh Filtered Water - Whether located inside or outside the refrigerator, both filters are guaranteed to help reduce contaminants in your water. Enjoy fresh filtered water right from your Samsung Refrigerator dispenser without worries
- Save More - With fresh-tasting filtered water just a fingertip away, you are saving by no longer purchasing water. Plus, you may be helping the environment by no longer consuming water from plastic bottles
- Certified Performance - Samsung water filters are tested and certified by NSF International, a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to public health, safety, and environmental protection. Its certification is widely recognized around the world as a leader in safety
- Contaminants Reduction - Samsung water filters, use a high grade carbon block that removes over 99% of numerous potentially harmful contaminants which may be present in your water
- Filter Light Indicator - Simply refer to your refrigerator digital panel for filter light indicator. When it is time to replace the filter, the light will turn red. You may also place a monthly sticker (included inside every cartridge package) on the filter cartridge as reminder
- Samsung Genuine Parts - Purchase only Samsung Genuine water filters for authenticity and guaranteed performance. Be careful with other brands or imitations that display a cheaper price and are claiming compatibility with Samsung filters. Only Samsung genuine filters have our guarantee of quality to deliver water filtration at our specifications