Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project. For outdoor projects or those where moisture is present, use our ZMAX zinc-coated connectors, which provide extra resistance against corrosion (look for a "Z" at the end of the model number).
- Versatile connector for various 90-degree connections and home repair projects
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening alone
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 3/8 in. Dia bolts
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.