Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The AB series also offers adjustability around the anchor bolt to achieve optimum post placement. Many models provide a 1-in standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
- Attaches a post to existing concrete for decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures
- Features 1-in standoff to help prevent rot at post end
- Slotted for adjustability
- Designed for versatility, cost-effectiveness and maximum uplift performance
- Nominal post size: 4x4
- Made from 16-Gauge steel
- Z-MAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or 9 x 1-1/2 in. strong-drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.