Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Whether working on a home project or building a structure to comply with building codes, go with the choice of engineers and contractors, go with genuine Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. Brick ties provide a connection between the wood structure and brick façade.
- Attach brick veneer to the supporting wooden framing of the walls
- Typically for use on the outside of structures
- Embossments provide extra holding power
- Use for 1-in prescriptive code airspace requirement, or at a closer spacing for airspaces from 1-2-in
- Made from 22-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Qty: 100
- Install with 0.131 in. x 2-1/2 in. nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.