The CPS is a composite plastic standoff base that lifts the end of the post off the concrete to help prevent rot. It is designed for use with hollow or solid wood columns, both indoors and outdoors. The line includes bases for 4x4, 4x6, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12 columns. All sizes are tested and load rated.
- Use with nominal 6x6 post or column
- Corrosion resistant
- Provides code-required 1-in standoff
- Engineered composite plastic
- Install with (4) 0.148-in x 3-in nails and (1) 5/8-in diameter anchor bolt
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.