Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The cast-in-place EPB series provides a secure connection to the concrete and the code-required 1-in standoff to help prevent rot at the post end.
- Added standoff adjustability to suit a variety of applications
- Install in wet concrete
- Provides the code-required 1-in standoff when properly installed, allows up to 2-1/2-in of standoff above concrete (if desired)
- Not recommended for non top-supported installations (such as fences or unbraced carports)
- Nominal post size: 4x4
- Hot-dip galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 3/4 in. Dia anchor bolt and 16d common nails or 10 x 1-1/2 in. strong-drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.