Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. HGLTV hangers are designed for use with structural composite lumber header applications that require high loads. The top-flange nails are sized and specifically located to prevent degradation of the header due to splitting of laminations.
- This series may be used for weld-on applications
- Web stiffeners are required with I-joists using this hanger style
- Actual joist size: 5-1/4 in. x 14 in.
- Top flange made from 3-Gauge steel
- Stirrups made from 7-Gauge steel
- Simpson Strong-Tie gray paint finish
- Install with 16d common nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.