Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. The innovative ITS sets a new standard for engineered wood top-flange hangers. The ITS installs faster and uses fewer nails than any other EWP top-flange hanger. The new Strong-Grip™ seat and Funnel Flange™ features allow standard joist installation without requiring joist nails resulting in the lowest installed cost.
- The Strong-Grip seat firmly secures I-joists with flange thickness from 1 1/8 in. to 1 1/2 in.
- No joist nailing required for standard I-joist installation without web stiffeners
- Actual joist size: 1-3/4 in. x 11-7/8 in.
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 0.148 in. x 3 in. nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.