The LS connector is a cost-effective method for connecting roof rafters to hip rafters. The durable design and fastening options of these load-rated skewable angles make them an ideal option compared to field-fabricated clip angles. The LS has well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities.
- General utility-reinforcing angles with multiple uses
- Field-adjustable angles from 0 to 135 degrees allow for attaching members intersecting at angles
- Perfect angle series for many household repairs and DIY projects
- Length: 3-3/8-in
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.