Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile, light-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices
- Designed to install on the edge of a nominal 2x wood member
- Nailing pattern reduces the potential for splitting
- Width: 1-1/4 in.
- Length: 36 in.
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive® SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.