Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. LUS joist hangers provide a connection between a joist and header.
- Patented double-shear nailing design provides greater strength with fewer nails
- Speed prongs for fast and easy installation
- Angled joist nailing easier in tight spaces
- Do not bend or remove tabs
- Nominal joist size: 2x6 and 2x8
- Made from 18-Gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 2-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.