Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. The ML angle combines strength and versatility through the use of Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws. Fastener holes are staggered to minimize wood splitting and opposing hole pattern allows for back-to-back installation without fastener interference.
- Provides a 90-degree connection for medium/heavy duty applications
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Help ensure joints are consistently straight and strong
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Height: 10 in.
- Install with 1/4 in. x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.