Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. The MST is a high-capacity strap that can be installed with either nails or bolts.
- A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices
- Suitable for nominal double-2x member connections or greater
- Width: 2-1/16-in
- Length: 48-in
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails, 1/2 in. bolts or #10 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.