Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile, medium-duty strap for a variety of connections and splices
- Designed for use on the edge of 2x members, with a nailing pattern that reduces potential for splitting
- Install where plates or soles are cut, at wall intersections and as ridge ties
- Length: 18 in.
- Width: 1-1/4 in.
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Stainless steel for high/severe corrosion resistance
- Install with stainless-steel 10d common nails
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.