The NS is designed to prevent nails from piercing and damaging water, gas and electrical lines and pipes. To protect supply lines, the nail stopper is installed over each point where utilities pass through framing members. The NS meets all building code requirements to provide protection against physical damage to utility lines.
- Meets IRC, IBC, IMC, UPS, NEC and International Plumbing codes
- Great for home projects or at the construction site
- Made from durable galvanized steel for lasting and reliable use and to resist corrosion
- Width: 1-1/2-in
- Length: 6-in
- Made from 14-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 8d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.