Post and column bases secure the bottom of posts or columns to concrete and are perfect for decks or patio covers. Models are available for attaching to existing hardened concrete, wet concrete, as well as wood. The PB series provides a connection between a post (or column) for decks, patio covers and other top-supported structures.
- Embeds in wet concrete after pour and is made to install flush with the concrete surface
- Embossment in the seat of the base gives increased strength
- Stress relief holes under the base resist tearing during loading
- Nominal post size: 6x6
- Made from 12-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 16d common nails or 1/2 in. Dia bolts
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.