Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam to provide a strong a connection. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a diverse line of hangers to handle almost any application with top flange, concealed flange and field-skewable and slopeable options. SUL/SUR hangers provide a 45° connection between a joist and header.
- SUL = skewed left
- Can accommodate joists skewed 40 to 50 degrees
- Angled nail slots direct nails for proper installation
- Joist Size: 2-1/2 in. x 14 in.
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with 16d common nails in the header and 10d x 1-1/2 in. nails in the joist
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.