Simpson Strong-Tie straps and plates join and reinforce joints with simple, versatile solutions for a wide range of connections. Available in many lengths, widths and thicknesses, straps can be used on the wide or narrow face of lumber for light repairs or heavy-duty projects. Many straps are designed to be used back-to-back on a piece of lumber without fastener interference.
- A versatile and easy-to-use tie plate for splicing and miscellaneous wood-to-wood connections
- Ideal for reinforcing wood-to-wood connections on flat members
- Staggered nail pattern for a secure connection that resists splitting
- Nominal width: 4-1/8-in
- Length: 5-in
- Made from 20-Gauge steel
- Galvanized (G90) for extra corrosion resistance
- Install with (30) 0.131 in. x 2-1/2 in. nails, 0.131 in. x 1-1/2 in. nails or #9 Strong-Drive SD screws
- Shop all Simpson Strong-Tie here.