Flagstone pavers are the number 1 choice for landscape professionals due to their low maintenance, easy installation and aesthetic appeal. Typically used for outdoor projects such as patios, pathway stepping stones and more, each piece of flagstone has a unique size, shape and color. Because no 2-pieces are alike, it has become the ideal choice for custom hardscaping projects and garden designs. Flagstone pavers are installed in 1 of 2 ways: The first method is generally used for pathways and stepping stones. Flagstone pieces can be laid out directly on top of sand or decomposed granite to be used as stepping stones. The second method is used for patios, pools and outdoor living areas where the flagstone is installed on top of a concrete subbase. The flagstone is placed in a bed of mortar and the joints are filled using grout. Whatever installation method you choose, natural stone pavers will add aesthetic appeal to your landscape while also increasing the property value of your home.
- Most preferred paving material by home and landscape professionals
- Natural stone increase curb appeal and overall home value
- Create an outdoor area with timeless appeal
- Design and pattern customizations are truly endless due to the wide variety of color options, shapes and finishes
- Thousands of uses including garden pathways, building water features, ledges, tabletops, outdoor kitchens and stepping stones, easy installation regardless of intended use