The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line - unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Ready-To-Use kills over 20 ant species on contact. Use it as a home barrier treatment both indoors and outdoors to help protect your home from invading ants. It provides up to 9 months control indoors with a non-staining formula that leaves no odor. This formula also kills carpenter ants, Asian beetles, roaches, fleas, ticks, spiders, crickets, earwigs, silverfish and other listed insects. Indoors, spray it in cracks and crevices, along baseboards, under sinks, behind stoves and refrigerators and anywhere insects may hide. Outdoors, treat surfaces of screens, doors and window frames, porches, patios, buildings or wherever insects may enter. Trigger sprayer included. One gallon will cover 800 square feet.To use Spectracide Ant Shield Insect Killer Ready-To-Use as a barrier treatment, apply a continuous band around your home foundation outdoors. Apply as a coarse spray to thoroughly and uniformly wet the foundation and/or band area so this product reaches the thatch level where pests may be active.
- HOME BARRIER TREATMENT: For indoor and outdoor use - helps protect your home against invading ants.
- KILLS OVER 20 SPECIES OF ANTS AS LISTED: Apply to ant trails, around doors and windows and wherever else ants may find entrance.
- RESIDUAL CONTROL: Offers up to 9 months of control indoors.
- NON-STAINING: Non-staining formula leaves no odor (see product label for details).
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Guaranteed results or your money back - see product label for details.
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Ants, Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Dog Ticks, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Millipedes, Rice Weevils, Roaches, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sowbugs and Pillbugs, Spiders, Stinkbugs, Stink Bugs, Ticks, Waterbugs, White Footed Ants