Pink Muhly Ornamental Grass forms neat clumps of narrow foliage in spring and summer. In late summer it becomes 1 of the most stunning plants around. Airy plumes of cotton-candy pink float above the foliage and they hold their color until fall is over. Extremely easy to maintain, Pink Muhly Ornamental Grass thrives despite heat, humidity, drought and even poor soil. Long-lived, too and birds feast on their seed. Plant in full sun. Grows 3 ft. tall and 2-1/2 ft. W.
- Space plants 18 in. to 24 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in well-drained, average garden soil
- Flowers late Summer to mid Fall
- Reaches mature height of 18 in. to 36 in.
- Includes 1 plant in a 4 in. pot