With lush, medium green leaves and a delightful profusion of 4 in. to 6 in. Dia flowers, Red Wall of Flowers Clematis is perfect for creating a gorgeous, living privacy screen. Big red flowers with golden stamens and cream-colored anthers bloom twice during the summer season. Red Wall grows fast and big, up to 10 ft. tall. The showy red blossoms attract butterflies and other pollinators.
- Space plants approximately 4 ft. to 6 ft. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in moist, well-drained, slightly alkaline soil
- Blooms midsummer to early fall
- Reaches standard mature height of 8 ft. to 10 ft.
- Includes 1 plant in a 4 in. pot
- How to Grow Clematis.Click here to learn more.
- Shop all medium planter pots here.Click here to learn more.