Variegated Creeping Blue Sedum is immediately eye-catching because each color stands out the blue-tinted green leaves, the buttery-yellow variegation, the pink edging and stems. Whether in the rock garden or as a unique border feature, it'll easily set your landscape apart. You can also spread this low-growing sedum along a sunny, dry slope and let it form a dense mat of color. It's ideal for a ground cover because it's so easy to care for, being both drought tolerant and hardy in most areas. Delicate, soft pink blooms appear in late summer to early fall, which is great for keeping butterflies fed when not much else is in bloom. Best color in full sun and well-drained to sandy soil.
- Space plants approximately 12 in. to 18 in. apart for best results
- For best results, grow in well-drained soil
- Blooms from late Summer to early Fall
- Reaches standard mature height of 6 in. to 10 in.
- Includes 1 plant grown in a 4 in. pot